Monday, July 26, 2010

I should pack... eventually..

So I was going to start packing today, really I was.. However, I now am laying in bed with both ears stuffed, unable to breathe because I got the friggin cold. Possibly the world's most pointless and annoying sickness. I have got to use all this down time to finally make a pack/buy list!

To Pack:
• Tshirts
• Tops
• Jeans
• Shorts
• Business Pants
• Business Tops
• Shoes (lots and lots of shoes..)
• Summer dresses
• Formal dress
• Make up
• Nail polish/ nail polish remover
• Hair dryer, straightener, hair products, brush
• Swim suits, towels, sunscreen
• Bathroom towels
• Accessories (jewelry, scarves, etc)
• Bags
• Toiletries
• Ipod
• Camera
• Laptops, Ethernet cords
• Cell phone
• Chargers for everything!
• Prince and Peaco (stuffed animals) :D
• Egg genie, and HOPEFULLY my keurig!
• Alarm clock

To Buy:
• Comforter
• Sheet Set
• Pillows
• Memory foam topper
• Bed risers
• A combination lock
• Laundry detergent
• Random apt necessary items that I can’t think of right now…


I swear I'm missing important items, too. If I missed anything freakishly obvious and something you cleverly thought of let me know! It seems like such a loooong list- I have NO clue how all this nonsense is going to fit into four suitcases, each weighing under 50 pounds! Yikes!

-Alyssa ºoº

No comments:

Post a Comment