Saturday, March 6, 2010

Not too much going on!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but really nothing exciting has been going one here! I've been a little stressed with midterms coming up, (and a little sidetracked knowing that spring break is also coming up).
As far as Disney related news, nothing earth shatteringly important has happened since the acceptance :) Dani and I learned that we will definitely not be able to live with Jenny and Marie which was sad, but we're going to be in the same apartment complex as them and we've already found one other roommate! Now to find three more...!
Also, I'm getting ready to send Disney my email requesting work locations, so I guess I'll show y'all what I have so far :)

1. Bou-tiki



2. Trader Jacks




3. Sandy Grove




4. The Pirates League




5. Emporium




This is just from the research I've done so far- the list may change dramatically before I actually send it in!

-Alyssaºoº

No comments:

Post a Comment