Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I leave SO soon!

I'm leaving in... less then two days! So right now things are kind of insane with doing last-minute everything and I'm really not sure if I'll have a chance to update this blog between now and probably after I'm settled in on Wednesday, so I decided to leave a list of what I'll be doing on each day until I'm finally an official cast member at the Disney World Resort!
wooo!

Thursday
-Obsessively go through everything I've packed and everything I've left behind to make sure I'm not leaving anything massively important.
-Run about 432895 errands. And by that, I mean about 3.
-Pack my carry-on, obsess over that as well

Friday
-Say goodbye to my sisters :(
-Get into plane
-LAND IN ORLANDO
-Crash at hotel because I'm probably emotionally drained due to sadness/overwhelming excitement

Saturday
- Go to the park with my parents! I'm so excited to spend the day with them :)
- Polynesian for food and fireworks!

Sunday
-Get freakishly excited for Monday
-Walmart run to get bedding/ other necessities
-Pre-check in dinner!!

Monday
-CHECK IN!!!!
-Find out my location!!!
-Register for classes!!
-lots of other stuff involving paperwork and such
-set up my apt :)
-housing meeting?

Tuesday
-housing meeting?
-Spend the day with my parents :)

Wednesday
-Parents leave :(
-Traditions?

I'll try to update before Wednesday, but if I can't get to it... all of the above is why!
-Alyssaºoº

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you Alyssa. This is such an amazing experience!!

    ReplyDelete