Sunday, August 1, 2010

omg it's August.

Usually when August first comes around I get giddy because it's my birthday month. Today, however, I'm ECSTATIC because it's finally the month that I WILL BE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! I actually kinda forgot about my birthday until I ran up to my twin sister and yelled "It's AUGUST! DO you realize what this means??"

her response: "Yea! We're turning 20?"
...Oh..yea, that too...but more focused on the whole DISNEY FREAKING WORLD thing.

Now that I have only fiiiivvveee glorious days before I fly to Orlando, I actually have gotten some packing done. By some I mean about a suitcase and a half :) One thing to say about packing for a semester: SPACE BAGS! amazing lil things have been quite useful during the process of squeezing my life into suitcases!
The problem I'm having while packing though is trying not to bring all of my clothes. Everyone in my family keeps telling me that I really don't need to bring much since I'm basically going to be living in my costume or Disney look but I can't bear the thought of only having two weeks worth or outfits that I re-wear every time I'm not working. I know, they're all right and four suitcases is super unnecessary, but oh well. I think the limited space is going to eventually force me to weed through my clothes again! Well I'm going back to packing, or trying to avoid it.. but when I have a completed packed list ready I'll post it on here!

-Alyssaºoº

No comments:

Post a Comment