Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Go to Emily's Blog.

Now that I am officially GOING TO DISNEY, I've been obsessing about what I am going to wear for each "event" the first few weeks. So, I've decided to kinda create my dream outfits for each event because a) I'm bored. And procrastinating. b) Emily does this and she's freaking amazing at it. Seriously, she actually puts cute stuff together, not like what I'm about to do haha! c) I have another 190 days to fill with blogs and I have to pass the time somehow.

So, with no further ado... Check In Day!!



Ok, so this day is the day to be comfy but still look Disney-fied since it's the very first day in Disney World! So, I like the idea of Bermuda shorts and the huge bag that of course will have my teddy bear in it (who is purple, not tan by the way). Also, most of the items above are from Old Navy! So maybe with my employee discount I will actually be able to wear this outfit in August :)

Next will be my Traditions outfit!

Thanks again to Emily for this idea! I'm no where near as creative as she is, but this is a really fun way to put some of my current Disney energy to good(ish) use! Maybe now I'll try to focus it on my editing homework...

-Alyssa ºoº

1 comment: