Tuesday, February 23, 2010

There's a website for this??

Ok, so I love doing this create-your-on outfit stuff and I really thought everyone was doing this the old fashioned way: Paint, google and way too much free time. Turns out, there's a website made specifically for these purposes.

Don't I feel smart.

So, since I discovered this lovely lil site that makes this process about 4893058 times easier...expect more! Haha

Today's outfit, however, is from before I discovered Polyvore, so it's made out of good ol' fashioned boredom and procrastination. Enjoy.
First day in the Parks outfit :)


ps the lil sea foam green thing is a rain coat in a bag...I'm definitely thinking this will be a necessary investment!

-Alyssa ºoº

1 comment:

  1. just bought that cute bracelet in the turquoise from ON just the other day. Thanks for the link tip!! I have always thought those were so cute, but didn't know how to do them!

    ReplyDelete