Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hola! ..I'm 80% sure that means hello.

1) I wrote a very clever, witty post and then the stupid computer froze and deleted it so this one might not be so great- sorry.

2) Applications are rumored to go up TOMORROW so I haven't exactly been focused on a few things I probably should have been focused on today...since it was my first day of spring semester classes, and more specifically, my first day of Spanish 2.

It is important now to note two things:
The fact that I passed Spanish 1 was a miracle of God.
The fact that I enrolled in Spanish 2 was incredibly stupid.

My teacher didn't speak English AT ALL, and it's not even allowed in the classroom at all. The one person in the class who also never laughed when the teacher told what apparently was a hysterical joke about her cat (Gato, heck yes) told me the first phrase we need to learn is "Can I talk to you in the hall." Brilliant kid.
So anyway, while she was speaking in a foreign tongue was about where I went into thinking about Disney non-stop. Well, there was a moment when I contemplated dropping, but then Disney came into mind again when she said a word I swear sounded like "Mickey".

All my other classes seem great, so besides the fact that I'm going to have to suffer "Death by Spanish" four of my five school days, I'm actually looking forward to this semester! But what I'm looking forward to even more is actually officially beginning my DCP journey!

-Alyssa ºoº

No comments:

Post a Comment