Monday, January 18, 2010

Stolen.

Yup, I stole this survey from another Fall-Cp-Hopefuller's blog. Buuut I'm super bored and needed something to entertain me :)

Movies
Which movie is your favorite? Enchanted
Which movie has the best story? I feel like this is the same question, but I'll go crazy and mix it up and say Nemo.
Which movie did you laugh the most at? Up
Which movie made you cry? Up, Lion King, and many more
What is your favorite song from the movies? "I won't say I'm in Love"- Hercules
Which Disney movie probably shouldn’t have been made? Who made this survey?! A Disney movie that shouldn't have been made?!
Are you sick of the sequels? The author and I are going to have problems. Update: Ok, actually I'm really done with the airbud movies.

The Park
Have you ever been to Disneyland? Chaaa!
Have you ever been to Disney World? Yup!
Have you been to any of the other Disney Parks around the world? No, on the bucket list though!
Which park is the best? Magic Kingdom- you can't beat the castle :)
What’s your favorite ride? Toy Story, Buzz lightyear, Laugh Factory, Rockin Roller Coaster, Hollywood Tower of Terror
What’s your least favorite ride? ummm I dont remember the name but the frog one behind the castle
Who have you been to Disney with? My family, family friends, friends
Would you go back? Obviously!
Did you get autographs and/or pictures with your favorite characters? Of course
Which character is your favorite picture with? Mickey/Stitch
Would you ever work for Disney? YESSSSS
Which is the best show at Disney? Wishes
Which is the best restaurant? Kona Cafe
Which is the best hotel on Disney property? The Polynesian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment